wine and asyncronous file i/o

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Thu Nov 21 21:43:05 CST 2002

Hi!

I've got an application, which uses an asynchron file stream library. I uses
ReadFileEx() and alertable wait with SleepEx().
This doesn't work right with wine. It seems to get caught in an endless loop.
Wine and wineserver together use 100 % cpu power.

Does anyone already know, what's going wrong here?

I had a quick look at the implementation in wine, but couldn't find any hint
about missing functionality or some thing like this.

Which debug switches wold be usefull to trace this?

--
Martin Fuchs
martin-fuchs at gmx.net