wm_mousehover bug fix.....

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Nov 22 09:32:26 CST 2002

Sorry to kind of spam, it was much easier to fix it than I thought it
would be. Hacking wine isn't so hard after all......

input.c line 970 should be:

PostMessageA(TrackingList[i].tme.hwndTrack, WM_MOUSEHOVER,
get_key_state() , (pos.y << 8) + (pos.x));

I didn't think it was worth sending to wine-patches as it's just a 1
line fix and I didn't do it against wine cvs, but the last tarball
release. That solves all my mouse handling issues with the ASV, so I'm a
happy person once more. If somebody could apply that patch that'd be
fab.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>