wm_mousehover bug fix.....

Dustin Navea Speeddymon at ev1.net
Fri Nov 22 10:16:54 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Hearn" <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
To: <wine-devel at winehq.org>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 9:32 AM
Subject: wm_mousehover bug fix.....

> Sorry to kind of spam, it was much easier to fix it than I thought it
> would be. Hacking wine isn't so hard after all......

Never is.. ;)

> input.c line 970 should be:
>
> PostMessageA(TrackingList[i].tme.hwndTrack, WM_MOUSEHOVER,
> get_key_state() , (pos.y << 8) + (pos.x));
>
> I didn't think it was worth sending to wine-patches as it's just a 1
> line fix and I didn't do it against wine cvs, but the last tarball
> release. That solves all my mouse handling issues with the ASV, so I'm a
> happy person once more. If somebody could apply that patch that'd be
> fab.

usually 1-liners are easier to get committed to CVS than "big" patches, and
Alexandre will commit patches against the latest tarball instead of the
latest CVS, as not everyone has the kind of time/connection to be able to
get the latest CVS.  At one point, I had to do the same, submit patches from
the latest tarball...  Go ahead and send it to wine-patches, and see what
people say.

-Dustin