Some additions to D3D

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sun Nov 24 16:11:58 CST 2002

Lionel Ulmer <lionel.ulmer at free.fr> writes:

> Note (for Alexandre): how would you prefer for us to track dependencies
>      between patches ? Submit each time a patch agains fresh CVS with all
>      previous patches sent (with an ever growing changelog) or do you prefer
>      (like here) a lot of patches dependant one on the others ?
>      If it's the latter, do we need to do 'letter tracking' as Dimi did ?

In general separate patches are better; the exception is if they are
fixes to a previous patch then it's better to resend all so I don't
have to try to understand the broken version before reading the fix.

And yes, in either case please find a way to clearly mark the
sequence, don't rely on the submission order because mail doesn't
always arrive in the correct order.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com