Winelib Applications

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Mon Nov 25 14:02:35 CST 2002

Dimi wrote:
> On November 25, 2002 07:12 am, Martin Wilck wrote:
> > Apart from debugging + improving Winelib, is there a reason why you try
> > to build these as Winelib apps rather than running the native Windows
> > apps in Wine instead?
>
> Well, I thought I've explained that in Introduction/Why:

I guess the first Martin's question is why do we prefer Winelib
apps more then Windows apps? My answer is: with Winelib app we gain
source code portability (for example to other hardware platforms).

Then the rest looks obvious: we have to show an easy way to convert
Windows apps to Winelib apps, and Dimi is doing just that.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl    or hebisch at hera.math.uni.wroc.pl