Winelib Apps v0.1

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Nov 26 09:24:27 CST 2002

On November 26, 2002 06:08 am, Mark Hannessen wrote:
> very nice site.

Thank you!

> but there is one ( very ) small i would like to see.
>
> i think colors should represent the status of winelibs

They do. Maybe I'll add a legend:
  -- red: TODO
  -- yellow: IN PROGRESS
  -- green: DONE

> mozilla has a yellow color ( but does not run )

yes, because Dustin said he's working on it

> once a prog runs ( putty ) it should be green ( or some other color )

I know, I wanted to turn it green, but I was waiting for my
patch to be integrated into Putty.

> this way we can easily see what works and what does not

That's the intent! :) Maybe I should add another state:
  -- blue: PATCH INTEGRATED

> perhaps we could include a link to the project website as well ?

I have. The name of the app is clickable, and takes you to the
project website... It doesn't work for you?

--
Dimi.