Winelib Apps v0.1

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Nov 26 09:56:51 CST 2002

Ironic that, isn't it? Nonetheless, it should be possible as the VCL is,
well, not open source, but the source comes with Delphi and there are
free pascal compilers.

It does beg the question of why bother though considering that Delphi
apps can be ported to Linux using Kylix relatively easily. I wouldn't
bother all that much with Dev-C++ really.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center