self-registerable COM server dlls

John K. Hohm jhohm at happyhappy.dyndns.org
Tue Nov 26 08:20:16 CST 2002

I believe I have a workable method for defining the registration data
needed to register and unregister self-registerable COM server dlls like
ole32 et. al. that is easy enough to maintain and reasonably efficient.
The only real objection I can anticipate is that I use char's instead of
WCHAR's, and my reason is that the infrequency of use of these functions
makes ease of maintenance more important than performance.

I have attached (hopefully as text/plain) the header for the regsvr
helper, and the comcat_main.c to give a feel for usage.  Comments, please?