Wine bug-testing methodologies

Saravanakumar Soundarrajan thathu_45 at
Tue Nov 26 13:27:03 CST 2002

Sorry If I am going off the topic, I am a user of wine and I am looking for
some information about it. I am doing a research paper on Open Source
Software Quality how OSS quality is maintained and Wine is one of topics of
discussion. I have been looking for some information on how Wine Bug Testing
is done and the methodologies used in Testing Wine(something like how
whitebox testing, regression testing, path-testing, etc., are done). I was
wondering if anybody knows any website or any information where I can find
more on this topic. It will be very helpful for my research.

Thanks and Regards,