Regression in wineconsole

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Tue Nov 26 15:23:54 CST 2002

Lately I have been having a problem with wineconsole spitting out the
following errors and failing to load.

err:wineconsole:WCUSER_SetFont wrong font
err:wineconsole:WCUSER_SetFont wrong font
err:wineconsole:WCUSER_SetFont wrong font
err:wineconsole:WCUSER_SetFont wrong font
err:wineconsole:WINECON_Fatal Couldn't find a decent font, aborting

I had the stock RedHat 7.2 fonts loaded as well as the stock ms-windows
when I first got this error. Now I have installed the XFree86 font from
Ximian and it still cannot find a "decent" font. At this point with
several hundred fonts to choose from I am suprised that it could not
find one that it liked.

In the past (upto the middle of November) wineconsole was quite happy
with "clean 10".  Does anyone have a suggestion on what should I do.

--

Tony Lambregts