Some fixes in capabilities

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Nov 26 16:55:08 CST 2002

Lionel Ulmer <lionel.ulmer at free.fr> writes:

> Ie, the program starts, loads the level / stuff for 10 minutes (and whould
> have produced a 2.5 GB log unreadable without big file support) and then
> only the last 10 seconds are important. So I would like to only relay these.

The easy way would be to print some magic string at that point, and
pipe the output into a sed that deletes everything before that
string. It will still be a bit slow though.

The harder way is to call wine_dbg_parse_options("+relay"). This would
work for a normal debugging option, but for relay there is some work
that needs to be done at startup so you need to handle that too. A way
would be to start with +relay, turn it off with wine_dbg_parse_options,
and then turn it on again when needed.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com