Run .bat files

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Wed Nov 27 02:44:31 CST 2002

Hi

I found out that I can't run batch files directly. It gives me "cannot
determine
executable type". Maybe there is a possibility to start it right away with
wcmd or wineconsole. The problem is that it must also work if a running
app calls the batch files with CreateThread.
Could it be a solution to add a new type to MODULE_GetBinaryType and
then start a console with the batch file argument?
If this is already too late, is there another possibility inside wine?
Would it work if I change the call to CreateThread("cmd file.bat")? But then
it has to work on all Windows95, NT and wine (command.com, cmd.exe,
wcmd).

Thanks

bye  Fabi