Winelib Apps v0.1

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Nov 27 09:46:11 CST 2002

On November 27, 2002 07:24 am, Mark Hannessen wrote:
> in general i think your site is a very clean and professional one.

Thank you! Glad you like them, as I make no claim of being a site
designer whatsoever... :) Just trying to keep the pages clean, and
simple.

> i did found one thing a little odd.
[...]
> "here" is a hyperlink to http://www.dssd.ca/wine/Winelib-Apps.html
> and that is the site i am currently watching..

Mirrors is one thing. But more importantly, from time to time I
release "versions" of this pages, which are set in stone. They
have different URLs, and if you are looking at one of those,
you have to have a way to get back to the working version.

--
Dimi.