Doc building update, finally

speeddymon at sbcglobal.net speeddymon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 27 21:44:12 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent Béron" <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca>
To: "Dustin Navea" <speeddymon at ev1.net>
Cc: <wine-devel at winehq.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: Doc building update, finally

> Dustin Navea wrote:
> > Vincent,
> >
> > I finally got SGMLtools installed and went to build the doc.  Only
> > problem is that instead of it outputting to files it prints the output
> > on screen.  Is there a flag that I may be missing or what?  I'm using
> > SGMLTools pre-compiled and built..  Downloaded from

ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/extra/sgml-tools-1.0
.9-i386.tgz
> > and installed using pkgtool which comes with slackware..
> >
> > -Dustin
> >
> > P.S. Any outputs you need say from man or --help on docbook2html?
>
> I'll download the package and check what's inside. It'll be less things
> sent by email ;)
> Don't expect an answer tomorrow though, it may take a few days because
> of Real Lide(tm). But I'll definetly look into it (could be the same
> problem as Joerg, which is that the options to specify a dsl file are
> different).

I dont think its that, in fact I checked, -d specifies the dsl file, so Im
not sure what it is, as soon as I get around to configuring Lin to use my
new DSL I will check more into it..

Right now im on windows getting everything working there..

-Dustin