Access Database

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Thu Nov 28 07:55:17 CST 2002

Hi

My app works with an Access mdb. Opening and reading goes fine. The
problem comes with writing. There is a table called "Nodes". I delete it and
then create a new one to fill in my data. For some strange reason the table
gets created but with a name "Node", the s was munched. Even more strange
that it works with other tables after this one. I already stepped through the
MFC.dll and checked critical places (strlen, SysAllocString etc) but it always
looked fine. Did anyone ever had something similar? Or can work with mdbs
without problems?

Thanks

bye  Fabi