wglCreateLayerContext?

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Nov 28 13:16:22 CST 2002

> This OpenGL method is currently a stub, looking at the MSDN
> documentation I can't see why this is the case given the fairly complete
> GL implementation Wine has. Is it that we cannot handle layering
> properly in X or something?

Well, the case 'iLayerPlane == 0' would be easy as it's the main plane.. But
do tell me how you plan to do OpenGL underlay and overlay planes using GLX ?

Maybe there is a GLX extension to that effect, but I am not aware of it.

Moreover, do you actually have an application using this ?

                       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/