wglCreateLayerContext?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Nov 29 10:14:26 CST 2002

Yes, it only calls it with Layer 0. I guess it's just a flexibility
thing - the functions we use allow us to choose a layer but we never do.
I guess it could just be a passthrough implementation with a ERR if an
app ever requires anything other than layer 0?

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center