somebody help me identify this bug please

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:31:46 CST 2002

Is it only characters with the acute accent?  Is it that your are
attempting this using 'dead key' entry on a Spanish keyboard?

If this is the case, the problem may be in a recent correction to
the Spanish keyboard layout.

I will work on this some more when I get a chance, but hopefully
someone else will find something sooner.

  -- Jeff S