Wine conformance tests with MSVC headers

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Fri Nov 29 16:21:28 CST 2002

Hello,

I tried to compile the various conformance tests with MSVC 6.0. There
are two different configurations for each project: with MSVC or Wine
headers. With the MSVC headers configuration, it doesn't find
"wine/test.h" (since wine/include is not in the include path). Is it a
known behavior? With the Wine headers configuration, I don't get those
errors (but there are a bunch of warnings concerning signed/unsigned
comparisons, for which I'll try to send a patch tonight).

Vincent