The conformance tests need you!

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Nov 29 21:02:39 CST 2002

I have been running the Wine conformance tests on Windows 95 and NT4.
The results are pretty bad. 24 tests out of 32 have failures in one or
more of these two platforms.

That's 75% of 'Windows conformance tests' that don't work on Windows!
Out of the 32 tests, only 4, that's 12.5%, execute successfully on all
tested platforms (and one of them has 4 todos in Wine).

You can see things more graphically at the following URL:

Come on people, we can do better.
Send fixes to wine-patches, and send me emails to so that I update this

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
        War doesn't determine who's right.  War determines who's left.