MIDI Mapper fix

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 08:37:46 CST 2002

I'm so happy, I just had to share it with everyone :-D

Changelog:
Fix for MIDI Mapper.

Notes:
Finally found it!  This was the last thing keeping sound from working
in Auralia.  With just this simple patch, it now works.  Auralia still
has a few problems, but they are minor in comparison.  It *is* kind of
important for sound to work in an ear training program ;-)

BTW, Thanks to Eric P. for his help getting me off to a running start
with his fixes to the OSS MIDI driver a couple of weeks back.

(patch is attached - Hotmail has not been kind to my inlined patches the
past few days)