somebody help me identify this bug please

ezra daniel ezra_daniel at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 11:30:05 CST 2002

that I have tried and needed yes, only valves with "acute accent" like you
call it, excuse my english.. :)

And I dont understand what you mean by dead key... but anyway... in every
linux app I can type that right, only the new wine version breaks that, but
I know it was fixed on 20021031 cause it worked great.

To make an example of what I can't type :

canción = in the wine version appears as cancion without the ó

In my language this is very important or they will think I dont know how to
write my language, hehehe

Thanks :)

-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com