Janitorial Projects

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Sat Nov 30 13:09:26 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On November 29, 2002 03:06 pm, Francois Gouget wrote:
>

>>Here's a proposed addition to the Janitorial projects:
>>

>Added:
>  http://www.dssd.ca/wine/Wine-Fun.html#tests
>
>Let me know if you want anything changed.

Well since I have Windows 98 on my computer I would like to volunteer to
run the tests. I however do not have Visual C++ (or any other windows
compiler). That leads me to the following question. Would someone place
the compiled tests somewhere on the web so that I can download them.

I suppose that another solution would be to use MinGW (right?) If this
is a Good Idea (tm) then some tips on how to do this (or a pointer to
some relevant documentation) would be appreciated.

--

Tony Lambregts