wine/dlls/comctl32 listview.c

Ender winedev at admdev.com
Thu Oct 3 05:13:54 CDT 2002

Just FYI, apparantly the official IDA site won't allow personal downloads
of the demo. Thankfully the actual lead programmer had a link on his
personal website :)

Link: ftp://ftp.po.cs.msu.su/pub/ida/demo421.zip

Steps to reproduce:
 - Disassemble a new file.. it's a demo so pick some simple windows
executable like Notepad :)
 - After disassembly is finished or at least well started, open the
'Strings' and 'Names' window from the View -> Open Subview menu.

This is a pretty complex test case, but I've had a busy day with no time
to try and replicate the problem in my own code :)

Neither of these bugs were in Wine a week or so ago, before the listview
rewrite.

Cheers,
	Ender