Richedit question (Re: AVI resources in shell32.dll)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 3 18:13:48 CDT 2002

Trying "Resource Hacker" indicated by Greg makes me ask something about
richedit :

Are we compatible with riched20.dll in our riched32.dll ?
A trace with --debugmsg +loaddll shows that the app loads both riched20
(native) and riched32 (built-in).
(Test was made with all dlls set to built-in in config.)

If so, we could link riched20.dll.so to riched32.dll.so ...