some rpcrt4 stuff

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 4 01:10:45 CDT 2002

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 09:55 am, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> [...]

This is missing rpc_binding.h... I'm guessing this was in here:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=789058&forum_id=8836
or nearby, but Sourceforge doesn't seem to provide any way to read the
entire message.

Can anyone provide that?  In particular, I seem to need
the RpcBinding struct definition.

--
gmt

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility
of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,
go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your
arms. Crouch down and lick the hands, which feed you. May
your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget
that ye were our countrymen."

-Samuel Adams