msvcrt tests

György 'Nog' Jeney nog at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Oct 6 13:58:38 CDT 2002

Im trying to write regression tests for the sscanf function but ran into
some
problems.  First, there were some conflicts with the defines in the headers
with my linux ones, but that was fixed simply by defining USE_MSVCRT_PREFIX.
Whenever I try to run the test it spews out an error: undefind reference to
func_sscanf.  Ofcourse there is no export for func_sscanf because it was
prefixed to avoid a naming conflict with the unix defines.  How do I get
this
to work? If its not prefixed, then there is a conflict but if it is then it
cant find the export.