Listview L10

Paul Rupe prupe at
Mon Oct 7 17:29:57 CDT 2002

On 07 Oct 2002, dpaun at wrote:

> This one fixes a lot of nasty bugs. It also fixes Xnews,
> among other things.

Yeah, it works great now.  Cool. :)

> This one should bring the listview to a decent state.
> I am interested to hear about outstanding problems.

One thing I noticed is that File Open/Save As dialogs in any app now show
only icons (the filenames are all blank).  I think this must have happened
somewhere in the L-series of patches, but I haven't delved in to figure out
which one yet.

Paul Rupe                                        "She smiled, in the end."
p r u p e @ m y r e a l b o x . c o m