keyboard errors

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Wed Oct 9 07:25:54 CDT 2002

Hi!

When running MS Word 97 I get the next error messages when I try to write some of the Hungarian characters.
So I'm reporting it as requested in the message :)

err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicode Please report: no char for keysym 01F5 (odoubleacute) :
err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicode (virtKey=DB,scanCode=1A,keycode=22,state=10)
err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicode Please report: no char for keysym 01FB (udoubleacute) :
err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicode (virtKey=DC,scanCode=2B,keycode=33,state=10)

Is it trivial to fix, or there are some problems with it? I would like if that could work... I'm also willing to code it if that is needed :)

Regards
Zsolt