building ntdll on cygwin

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 01:52:01 CDT 2002

I will try to do more testing tommrow. It seem mirrors.rcn.net's Xfree
Package is hosed atm and i am short on time

> Funny, I still get the --enable-auto-import problem with ./configure
> --disable-win16 with the latest CVS.
> I've even tried ./configure --disable-win16 --with-x=no to make sure
> it wasn't X that was producing the problem
> I did a make clean and make distclean before updating CVS and running
> configure and make so I can't
> see why a patch that fixes it for you doesn't fix it for me...
> I'm using the latest cygwin gcc 3.2 (20020818) so maybe this is the
> problem? Are you using gcc 2.96 still?
> I'm just trying compiling under mingw to see if I get any different
> results...

You might be interested in this if you want to add remote X11 support to
a Windows Desktop. Take a look at http://xwinx.sourceforge.net

Getting X11Drv and gdi going might not be to hard but if you guys ever
want to get Wineserver going, cygwin still needs to implement send/recv
msg. I am glad that others are interested in this so I would love to
help any way I can.