OpenGL Detection & Keyb Problems

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 11:28:22 CDT 2002

Hello
> Greetings,

> I've read alot of other games suffering from the "touch the keyb and game
> quits" bug, but so far neither Winex or Wine has found any solution. Does
> anyone else know anything about this bug? native Dinput.dll does make it
> playable but it's not a valid solution in the long run.
>
> fixme:dinput:IDirectInputDevice2AImpl_EnumObjcets
> (this=0,40291d88,0x50ec98,0x48e09980,0000000): stub!
> Any ideas?

I assume this stub needs to be implemented in WINEs dinput. I have no clue who is working on
direct input but if you can find someone that has a clue and is willing to help, then you can
start testing other apps/games that make use of direct input and sending error reports and logs
here. I think the M$ DirectX SDKs so if someone will help you and implement it you could download
the tests from there and see how WINE does with them.

Thanks
Steven

P.S. Hope you get Tribes working as I would like to play again under Linux w/OpenGL