Linstview regression, big time

David D. Hagood wowbagger at
Wed Oct 16 21:54:04 CDT 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> I guess the problem with the main screen is that the listview
> to the left mangles long items when drawing them, just like in
> the attached picture, right? If so, you haven't tried the latest
> patches... ;) Can you please confirm it's OK now?
I can confirm the listview in the main window is not showing the
corruption. However, I can also confirm that the problem in the "Along
the way" window is still present, as you can see in this file:

This is with a CVS pull of about an hour ago.

I do have an additional datum - If I create a very LARGE list of items
(Along the way->all within 50 miles, no filtering) a FEW of the items
show on the list.