OpenGL Detection & Keyb Problems

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer_e1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 04:19:44 CDT 2002

>Hi,
>
>On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Kristoffer Ericson wrote:
>[...]
> > Oh, btw i just want to thank the people that fixed the AC97 bug
>concerning
> > adjusting freq, did alot for me =)
>
>I'm interested in this. What was the fix? Could you point me to it?

I think (bad memory) it was a fix made by ove and that it stabilized the
output freq for AC97 cards (commonly used in onboard sound on Via
Motherboards). It made Tribes sound "healty" again, before the fix it
sounded like robots on helium =) Oh and also the guy that fixed problem with
dsound and arts, before that there was no sound at all if arts was present.
All fixes are in the latest CVS (since 1month ago).