internet explorer install fixed in 1007, how?

Michael Cardenas michaelc at lindows.com
Wed Oct 16 12:52:13 CDT 2002

Hello all. I've been doing some testing of the recent releases, 0904
and 1007, and I've found that in 0904, quicken installs, but IE does
not. Unfortunately, in 1007, IE installs but quicken does not.

Does anyone know what patch fixed internet explorer for 1007? Did
anyone do it intentionally?

thank you

  michael

--
michael cardenas | lead software engineer        lindows.com
hyperpoem.net    | GNU/Linux software developer  debian.org

"The fundamental delusion of humanity is to suppose that I am here and you are out there."
- Yasutani Roshi