wineconsole examples?

Bill Holland BHolland at
Thu Oct 17 13:09:47 CDT 2002

Is there a good example WINE configuration for running a simple console
program (using wineconsole)?

For example, the windows program?

I'm actually trying to run TLIB (version control software from Dave Burton
Systems, ) under linux, and am so confused I want to start
with a working example first.  I'm new to linux, tlib, and wine!

I know it can be done, because Dave Burton had it working, but lost his

I got the "WINE Administrators Handbook", but it doesnt mention wineconsole
at all.

I am able to get TLIB to sort-of-run, but apparently still have far to go.

- Bill