Second Listview status update

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Fri Oct 18 07:22:19 CDT 2002

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 17:59, Rizsanyi Zsolt wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 October 2002 14:39, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> > On October 16, 2002 06:16 am, Rizsanyi Zsolt wrote:
> > > But the double click selection do not work eg in the MSOffice file open
> > > dialogs.
> >
> > Did you apply the R-series?
>
> I'm using the cvs from about 5 hours ago (12:00 CET).

Ok. I have updated cvs, and the double click problem went away :)

But I have tested more toroughly the open dialog of Word97 and found out that
it has some update problems when changing beetwen different view modes.

Like when you change from Details view to Properties view, then the header of
the Details view (where the Name, Size, Type, ... is written) stays there.
If you change back to List view and then directly to Properties, then the
Properties view is ok.

Another problem, is that when you change from Properties view to List view,
then the icons are not loaded correctly, but every item gets the same
(unknown file) icon . But if you change the directory (and back), then
everything is normal.

In the Details view, the header is weird. If you scroll to right, then the
name of the first column appears in the header.

Mouse wheel scrolling do not work (tough I dont know if it should, but it
would be nice).

And in the date column (in Details view), instead of date only the date format
(M/d/yyyy) is shown.

Maybe not all of that is a listview issue, but you maybe I could help some...

Regards
Zsolt