Second Listview status update

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Oct 18 08:33:14 CDT 2002

On October 18, 2002 03:35 am, Rein Klazes wrote:
> It does.

Finally! I had nightmares about it... :)

> Now it crashes again like it did after the change in rev. 210

You mean that 209 worked fine, and 210 crashes?!?
That was supposed to be a noop change... I looked at it again,
and there's not much to it.

Listen, I need your help to fix it, as I'm running out of time.
Can you take 209, and then apply bits of the changes until you
find which one does it? If you don't know how to do that, let
me know, and I'll try to come up with some patches.

--
Dimi.