configuration

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sun Oct 20 16:57:09 CDT 2002

Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> I dunno if Alexandre will like this patch, but
> - when compiling with --disable-win16 turned on
> - the glue generation is based on the C_SRCS16 files as well as the
> C_SRCS
> - this, of course, brings in lots of unneed imports (triggered by the
> non needed glue code)
>
> the attached patch, when wine compilation is configured with
> --disable-win16, removes all 16 bit .c files from the inspection for
> glue generation

It seems to me this should be the other way around: only 16-bit files
should be used for the glue (well once we have separated everything
properly of course). And note that if the glue only depends on the
16-bit files you can list it in EXTRA_OBJS16 and it won't be included
in 32-bit only versions. OTOH if it depends on 32-bit files then you
don't gain anything by not building the glue for 16-bit files at the
same time.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com