LogonUser(), netapi work

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Tue Oct 22 04:37:47 CDT 2002

Hi,

after having been busy with other stuff for a while, I'd like to inquire
the status of my LogonUser() patch
(http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/09/0448.html)

I have had almost no feedback, positive or negative, on this, and it
wasn't applied either. I still think it could be useful, although it is
clear that wine won't (shouldn't) be able to change personality in the
foreseeable future.

Andriy, what is the status of your netapi work?

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409