Marshalling code for me to use?

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Tue Oct 22 07:51:12 CDT 2002

Am Die, 2002-10-22 um 13.46 schrieb Ove Kaaven:

> > I found te freedce project at sourceforge. Maybe rpc could borrow (ndr-)code there?
>
> I borrowed the UuidHash algorithm from freedce. I don't think we can
> borrow a lot since the way rpcrt4 does ndr internally is part of the
> exported API, but it can be used as a reference implementation (and maybe
> a source of .idl files?)

What about Samba-TNG (www.dcerpc.org, www.samba-tng.org)and the sidlc
compiler  that is part of it?
(Forgive me if that's a stupid suggestion)

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409