Whats done? not?

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 01:20:56 CDT 2002

Obviously wine is still being actively developed,
and I know its not close to "done" however, I want to get involved, I know
C/C++ and have a pretty good grasp of windows apis, I'm just wondering is
there a place (kinda like in the Mono project they have a tree laid out with
all of the classes/functions that are in the .NET runtime, and they have
them marked done, being worked on, not started...)  So I'm wondering if wine
has anything similar? or should i just pick a function, and see if its done
already by searching through the source?  At any rate, wine should have a
nice concise place to look and see if wine has certain functions
implimented..
Tom