Listview Z0 (roll-up patch)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Oct 25 07:38:33 CDT 2002

On October 25, 2002 07:38 am, David D. Hagood wrote:
> For those of us who are a little behind on the patches, would it be
> possible to get a roll-up patch of all diffs from the CVS MAIN branch?
> Also, what is the status of CVS vs. the patches - what patches have been
> applied?

The algorithm has been: start a new series when Alexandre has committed
the previous one. So, for example, because I've started the Z-series
last night, that means that Alexandre already committed the X-series.
So the only outstanding patch not committed to CVS is Z0. I don't see a
need for a roll-up patch ;)

--
Dimi.