Known listview bugs (take 2)

Greg Turner gmturner007 at
Fri Oct 25 09:43:26 CDT 2002

On Friday 25 October 2002 07:35 am, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On October 25, 2002 02:36 am, Greg Turner wrote:
> > So, I know this has been discussed before... but I can't recall: is
> > native (W98) regedit expected to work right now?  For me, it doesn't.
> Well, I don't have that application, so you'll need to help debug
> it if you want it working :). First step is a --debugmsg +listview.
> If you think that's relevant, a screenshot too.

ok, I'll do this tonight, and maybe even try to drill in a little deeper
if I can figure anything interesting out.  FYI, I think this problem
existed before your listvew work started, so its probably not your

BTW, thanks for your ongoing work, listviews feel much better lately!

"Oh, and of course, the fastest way to dig
 a tunnel is to dig at both sides."
   -- The Linux Advanced Routing HOWTO