[RFC] creating Wine's own 'assert' variant

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sat Oct 26 10:57:39 CDT 2002

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 09:42:59AM -0400, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Did you forget the patch? ;)

Well, did not want to submit a patch changing 218 files and after receiving
a 'ah no, I do not like this idea' refusal mail :-)

> I would suggest that we still call it 'assert', but somehow we get
> the wine specific one from the headers (like wine/debug.h).

Yeah, it would limit the change to the 218 files to just removal of the
#include line (plus also maybe addition of 'wine/debug.h').

If nobody yells before monday, I will send a patch for your step 1. by then.
Then we will have to discuss exactly what features Wine's own assert should
have :-)

                      Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/