Known listview bugs (take 2)

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Sat Oct 26 17:13:23 CDT 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On October 24, 2002 04:00 pm, Francois Gouget wrote:
> > Argh! I cheated. I used a slightly older Wine and copied the comctl32
> > dll there. Today I retested with CVS Wine plus the latest X11 patch and
> > got it to work by just replacing the shell32 library with an older one.
> Can you please search what broke shell32? This is Not Good (TM).

Winzip was broken on 2002/07/23 by one of the following two patches:

   Juergen Schmied <juergenschmied at>
   - Cleaned up the implementation of shell folders and put them into
     separate files.
   - Fixed some memory leaks.
   - Some more fixes.

   Fixed duplication of definitions between shlwapi.h and

I cannot compile Wine if I only apply the first one. I suspect there is
a problem in the first one but unfortunately it is pretty large: ~4000

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                            1 + e ^ ( i * pi ) = 0