Listview Z8

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Sun Oct 27 11:14:41 CST 2002

I can offer you the Hebrew alphabet. Except "à" (Aleph), which was used
to indicate the various infiinity levels, there are 21 brand new, never
before used, ready for your viewing pleasure letters (the number grows
to 26+aleph=27 if you want to count the different forms a letter may
take, depending on it's place in the word).

"àáâãäåæçèéëìîðñòôö÷øùú". Very useful `-)

            Shachar