Found problem-causing patch for treeview

Dustin Navea speeddymon at
Sun Oct 27 13:23:02 CST 2002

Ok, I finally found the patch that is causing treeview
to not work on StarCraft (see bug #1073 for more info
and the debug output)

The hypermail link to the patch is:

I'm not sure which part of the patch caused it but
that is the one causing it because cvs 1 second before
that patch works fine, cvs the second of the patch
does not.

If someone could take a look at it and the debug
output I would greatly appreciate it.  I believe that
this bug may also be whats causing native regedit to
not show anything, but I'm not sure, that one could be
listview related.

Do you Yahoo!?