search for Slava Monich

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sun Oct 27 16:52:52 CST 2002

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 03:21:31PM -0500, Doug Brown wrote:
> Hello
> I used to work with Slava Monich in the period 1992-1997 thereabouts.
> I am interested to find him now.
> I found his name on some Wine web pages from Google search
> on his name and after not finding anything furthermore specific
> I ask you for help.
>
> If you have any latest and greatest contact information for
> this gentleman, please let me know.
>
> I tried him at monich at ftp.com but got denied.
Nothing easier than doing:
andi at note:/usr/local/src/wine$ grep -i monich ChangeLog |sort|uniq
        * windows/dialog.c: Slava Monich <Slava.Monich at netmanage.com>
        * windows/dialog.c: Slava Monich <Slava_Monich at cnt.com>
        * windows/syscolor.c: Slava Monich <Slava.Monich at netmanage.com>
        * windows/win.c: Slava Monich <Slava.Monich at netmanage.com>
        * windows/winpos.c: Slava Monich <Slava_Monich at cnt.com>
        Slava Monich <Slava.Monich at netmanage.com>
        Slava Monich <Slava_Monich at cnt.com>

Contributions from 06/1999 to 07/2000.

--
"My attitude is, everybody should try competing with Microsoft once in their life. Once."
- Marc Andreessen, former Netscape lead employee, in a "browser wars" interview