Listview Z8

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:44:41 CST 2002

(note that I am presently at a computer *not* set up for i18n)

I think Hebrew was made to go RTL just to give programmers headaches.
Actually, I'm trying to learn Hebrew, and I keep catching myself
trying to write it LTR.  Now if Dimi went to the Hebrew alephbet,
would he have to change from Z1, Z2,... to 1{aleph}, 2{aleph},...

  -- Jeff S.