winapi update

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Oct 29 10:05:52 CST 2002

On October 29, 2002 10:15 am, Patrik Stridvall wrote:

> However in this case there are some logical relation between the patches.

Can't argue, hand hurts. But histroy shows that you like to argue for no
good reason :). Case in point:

[snip expication why you had to do it this way]

> OK, this time they might be not so useful to read both since they
> are almost 100% percent independant

:)))

But, IT DOES NOT MATTER if they are dependant. My patches are 99%
of the time dependant, and I still send them as separate emails.
Do you want me do send an email with 15 patches in them???

If they are depemdant (and that's not obvious), just add a small
blurb in the comment section (the one before the ChangeLog).
It's that simple.

> Why not, instead of complaining to people who doesn't
> (or only partly) listens, write some sort of mail "filter"
> the reformats the mail to one or more mail of a more
> appropriate format. Inline attachments and that sort of things...

Oh, come on man, this _is_ silly. You are the only one sending
multiple patches per email, for crying out loud! :)

--
Dimi.